Just thought I might
-
I feel like I should talk about all the things that have happened between
the last time I wrote and now. But that's just not possible. And I'm so out
of pr...
L’autunno è un metodo
-
In autunno è più facile vedere Dio che abita nei paradossi: frutti maturi e
rami spogli, chi dà la vita la ritrova. Nel racconto biblico della
creazione no...
E alla fine arriva lui
-
Mi perdonino i miei esigui lettori se sono stata silente a lungo, la
famiglia cresce e anche gli impegni di lavoro si son fatti più gravosi,
sono sempre...
The Missile Lesson the West Can’t Ignore
-
*My latest on *American Thinker.
For decades, Western military doctrine has rested on a comforting
assumption: technological superiority would guara...
Leggere in vacanza
-
Non ho mai amato le letture impegnate anche se non le disdegno anzi, ma in
vacanza non parlatemi di leggere qualcosa di impegnativo perché il mio
cervello...
On a mission from God and I'm up in alms!
-
(See what I did there?)
Performance art is overrated.
Hi all, how have you been doing? I hope well. I have been, um, busy!
Let's see, I've been--
1. ...
I could have said it too!
-
How many times we hear a statement, a remark and we think "Hey, I could
have said it too!"
How many times we complain within our heart because all simple t...
PASSATO REMOTO
-
LA DONNA CON GLI OCCHI DI SMERALDO, Stacia M. Brown, Piemme
"... Tra qualche mese i nostri sedicenti "santi" della Camera dei Comuni
vareranno una delle lor...
Where do we go from here?
-
As with all things littleitalyblogspot's time has come and gone. Over the
past fifteen months the blog has circulated the globe and been read by
people in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment